The first thing anyone considers while purchasing an industrial sewing machine is performance and endurance. The sewing machine industry offers you plenty of choices according to your requirements. From clothing to upholstery, industrial sewing machines can handle a high volume of production and heavy materials. It is a great investment for people working in the leather and upholstery business.
The major difference between a domestic sewing machine and a commercial one is the endurance that these machines have. They are robust and can run much longer than their traditional counterparts. Generally, industrial sewing machines are used to get high-quality sewing for automobile upholstery, leather, and garment industry.
Characteristics of industrial sewing machines
- Power and speed – The motor of the industrial sewing machine is much more powerful than the standard ones. They are capable of sewing heavy fabric and multiple layers. They also can sew fabrics at high speed. The top-end machines come with knee lifters which gives you the freedom to keep your both hands on the fabric at the time of processing.
- More workspace for you – Most sewing machines come with integrated tables that allow more space for the operator. The machines offer more space and one work on large projects easily.
- Motor type – Not all motors are equal. Clutch motors are more effective on rigid fabrics like canvas or leather. The only drawback is that they are not energy-efficient. Another option is Servo motors, these operate on less energy and are less noisy than Clutch motors.
- Automated vs. manual controls – Machines with manual controls like levers are not convenient in terms of automated ones. Modern-day models with automated buttons allow you to control the tension or to reverse the stitch direction.
- Portability and price – Nowadays, businessmen are also looking for lightweight industrial-grade sewing machines that can be transported easily. Price is also an important part when buying an industrial-grade sewing machine. Offering the best budget price and after-sales commitment ensures the brand name’s reputation.
Here at Fucen Sewing, we understand the importance of high-quality industrial sewing machines at cost-effective prices. There is a great variety of benefits associated with sewing machines. If you want the best in the class industrial sewing machine for your business hub then visit our website Ask Fucen for more information.