The Advantages of Owning a Fucen Industrial Sewing Machine
When we buy clothes, we only think about the fabric and the price. We rarely think about how much effort went into making it, or how it came to be made in the first place. Something is working 24 hours a day in the mills to turn all of the fabrics into the wonderful clothing we see in stores. Of course, manpower is considered, but it cannot account for the entire effort. Industrial sewing machines aren’t for everyone, to be sure. There are several situations where having only a home machine is preferable.
Fucen sewing machines are the best in class and a perfect blend of performance, speed, comfort, and durability. Its features include a 100% electrical drive system, free arm, and flatbed models, adjustable stitch length controller, reverse stitching option, electronic foot controller, and many more.
These products are used in garments industries and other industries as well. Industrial sewing machines aren’t for everyone, to be sure. There are several situations where having only a home machine is preferable.
Let us now see why Fucen brand industrial sewing machines have become a generous name among the garment, automobile and leather industries
- Customization – Domestic sewing machines are designed to only function with the common types of fabrics that a housewife might use in her home. In the case of industrial sewing machines, however, this is not the case. They’re extremely adaptable and may be used with a variety of textiles, including leather and simple cotton. When such sewing machines are available, customization is a breeze. It is possible to achieve every last detail. Nothing is too difficult for industrial sewing machines, whether it’s gorgeous embroidery or working with fiddly sequins.
- Safety features – Fucen Industrial sewing machines are also quite safe, which makes them very useful for businesses. These machines have been thoughtfully constructed with a range of safety measures that reduce risk to the absolute minimum. There are no unsecured wires, unguarded apertures, or even needles that are positioned in a way that eliminates the possibility of an accident. This device can be used without the risk of an accident occurring.
- Professional stitch – If you sew professionally, having an industrial machine is perhaps one of the most important reasons to purchase one. Don’t get me wrong, some domestic machines sew lovely seams, but these machines are often more expensive than our high-end lockstitch machines. An industrial sewing machine, on the other hand, will provide you with greater control over your seams than any home sewing machine. Fucen Industrial sewing machines allow you to manage both upper and bobbin thread tension, which is important when working with materials of various thicknesses and densities. You can also change the presser foot pressure and the dog feed height if you have experience with an industrial machine.
- Cost-effective – Fucen Sewing is a professional Industrial sewing machine manufacturing company. We have been in the industry for decades, providing machines that are competitively priced with outstanding quality and performance. Our machines are an ideal choice for both beginners and experienced sewers. The industrial sewing machines are ideal for medium, small, and large-scale garment manufacturing industries, and leather hubs.
- Easy to use – The majority of professional sewers are terrified of industrial machinery due to its complexities. Industrial gear is becoming as easy to use as household appliances. Both sewing machines are controlled by a foot pedal. Both types allow you to adjust the machine’s speed to meet your specific requirements. Some even have pressure foot sensors, which detect and rise when the cloth is placed near the pressure feet. With a little practice and patience, sewing with these machines becomes second nature. Fucen Sewing comes with a variety of machine models customized for your industrial needs and they are easy to operate.
These are some of the advantages of using industrial sewing machines. They form the backbone of the textile industry and these equipment are nothing less than investments. For more details regarding quality grade industrial sewing machines, visit our website https://fucen-sewing.com/
Here Are Some Recommendations For Your Business Model
- Published in Industrial Sewing Machine, Tips
Things That Domestic Sewing Professionals can Learn From Industrial Sewing Machines
Sewing machines get things done more quickly than hand-sewn techniques. Industrial sewing machines help to create garment fits that deliver a professional fit and look.
Industrial sewing machines deliver 6500 stitches per minute (STM) whereas domestic machines range from 250 to 1000 stitches per minute. The knee fit helps you to work freely on the fabric. The needle mount provides a crisp stitch to bring a finished look.
Here are some techniques from the industry to improve your sewing practice
- Do not pin – Try to use fabric weight when you are going to cut pattern pieces, and when you are going to use a sewing machine, use your hand to hold the fabric down.
- Clean cut – Get a good table from the house. Use it for the cutting purpose. It is better to invest in a rotary cutter and mat for the table. This is a must for industrial sewing tasks, but it’s also necessary when doing home sewing as well. To know how important this is, think of all the time you can save and frustration that will be avoided after using straight edges to cut both thick and thin fabric.
- Add steamer – Ironing clothes can help you with more than just pressing open seams. Adding a little steam to the fabric will shape darts and make it softer, which allows for easier manipulation and positioning before or during sewing. Be careful not to over-steam though, as this could distort its appearance. Always try your best to sew many seams before steaming.
- Do not cut diamond shapes – When cutting fabric, don’t waste time with complicated diamond shapes or it may fray or weaken the seam. Instead, use nips that are accurate and less likely to do so.
- Seam allowances need to change – Reduce seam allowances to 1/4″ on enclosed seams. The 5/8″ seam allowances in home sewing patterns are too bulky for collars, cuffs, plackets, facings, and waistbands. Reducing time spent trimming, grading, and clipping the seams after sewing is worth it because your work will be smoother looking when you’re done!
- Fuse it all – Cut and mark all your interfaced fabric pieces at the same time. Fusing a piece of fabric large enough for all these parts will make it easier to cut them out and save you from losing any loose pattern pieces in between cuts!
- Sew the buttonholes first – Sewing buttonholes first is a good way to ensure you have enough space for the buttons. Cut your buttonholes open with a punch rather than using scissors, as this will create neater edges.
- Sew flat – Sewing can be done in batches. If a project has similar items, try to sew all the pieces of that item at once. For example: sewing skirts or pants together first and then moving on to tops. Make sure you are assembling details before assembly- this will save time later with things like zippers and buttons.
- Published in Industrial Sewing Machine, Sewing Machine
Why Industrial Sewing Machines Are More Powerful: A Blog
Industrial sewing machines are slightly daunting when you are new to them. However, the power and durability of these machines make them an ideal choice for commercial projects and manufacturing hubs. The industrial sewing machine plays a huge role in the creation of leather commodities, auto upholstery, and medical supplies (face masks, PPE kits, etc) These machines play a key role inside the manufacturing industry.
There is a diverse range of sewing machines but it is sometimes difficult to find the right one for your business. These machines are generally designed to meet large-scale sewing demands and can stand the test of time. These machines are a little heavier than average domestic home machines. Some of them are also portable to use. Let’s discuss some of the functions to look at while purchasing an industrial sewing machine.
At the time of making the purchase, It is a must that the device is highly durable and withstand the pressure of the long run. Industrial sewing machines are very different from regular sewing machines. They can be used for heavy-duty tasks and are built to withstand the tough conditions of a factory. Industrial sewing machines are usually larger, heavier, and more powerful than regular sewing machines. This is because they have to cater to production lines that require high output.
Working with heavy-duty material
If you are working with heavy material like denim, you need industrial sewing with good endurance. Domestic machines are not able to handle the use of heavy materials. With the commercial machines, it gets easy to use heavy materials and due to the endurance power, they don’t require regular maintenance. Make sure that you are using the right material and accessories to avoid damage to the machine. The part and needle are manufactured in such a way that they can endure long working hours with ease.
The biggest benefit associated with industrial sewing machines is the safety features of the device. These machines minimize the risks of accidents and keep the worker safe all the time. Generally, these machines are complete specific tasks with high standards. They enable the user to emphasize creativity with complete precision. At Fucen Sewing, we offer you the most efficient solutions for your business needs. Our machines are up-to-date, long-lasting, and an ideal choice for your business model and commercial utilization. For more details on future generation industrial sewing machines, visit our website Fucen-sewing.com.
- Published in Industrial Sewing Machine